I MIGHT BE IN LOVE

DREAMING OF THIS

29.09.14 18.50
Okay, det her ik? Det er et fucking cool outfit. Og så er det fra H&M. Og koster lidt under 700 kroner for det hele. Jeg kunne så mega meget se det her outfit for mig, mens jeg vandrer rundt i efteråret med en kop kaffe, en casual søndag. Bukserne, må jeg absolut eje. Se dem lige?!! Jeg tror, det er kærlighed. Har I lagt mærke til det nye sidehoved? Hvad synes I?//L.

Okay, I might be in love with these awesome three items - all from H&M for under 700DKK in all!! With a cup of coffee, while walking in the city in the autumn, I would really love to wear this outfit.  Especially the pants - come on, aren't you in love? I am! And for a change I think I am going to write a little translation in english here in every post - what do you think?//L.

No comments:

Post a Comment